Just finished yet another revision of the manuscript! It changed and improved more dramatically this time than ever before. Super excited.
My favorite links from this week:
- How a career break can help you find your next job, from Briefcase to Backpack.
- Advice from a literary agent on how to pick competitive titles for your book proposal.
- Love this from writer Lisa Romeo: Do you write young or old? And does it matter?
- Chris Brogan offers this simple formula for better blogging. Take his advice.
- Editorial Ass(istant) explains why the first page of your manuscript is so dang important.
- A fabulous list of books about writing memoir, from literary agent Rachelle Gardner.
What’d I miss?