Links you might want to read over the weekend:
- Keppie Careers hits the nail on the head with this one: Why you should use Twitter. Wish I’d explained it this way myself.
- Though I still think one Facebook page is best, this is an excellent post from Nathan Bransford about Facebook for authors.
- Burnout can be an opportunity to change, according to Zen Habits.
- The New York Times writes about how publishers are looking beyond bookstores to sell books.
- Also from The New York Times, how to be a frugal traveler.
- A recovering journalist writes about our new front page. Anyone else get their news this way now?
- Hating your writing can be a good sign, Jane Friedman writes.
- The key is to success is starting today. This post from ProBlogger applies to pretty much everything.
I’m planning a fun post for this weekend, so don’t forget to check back. Have a good one!