Happy Friday! And thanks to all of you who helped make my first e-guide launch a huge success.
Links to keep you busy this weekend:
- The Associated Press will now link back to news sources that get scoops, Nieman Lab reports. Finally!
- Chris Brogan offers tips on finding time for your priorities. This is how I managed to write an e-guide while working full time, by putting aside a few days to focus on that only.
- I’m finding such inspiration in Jennifer Pharr Davis’ blog about hiking the Appalachian Trail in record time.
- This cracked me up: A Twitter snafu over Obama’s “personal” announcement.
- Make smart decisions, says Seth Godin, but don’t worry over them.
- Alison Green at Ask a Manager on solving the s/he problem when you write. How do you approach this?
- For fun, my view last week of Washington, D.C., from the Huffington Post rooftop.
Stay cool this weekend!