Hope you enjoyed your turkey (or tofurkey) day!
Great reads for the weekend:
- Writer Torre DeRoche shares her secrets to getting published and explores whether being a woman is an advantage in the publishing process.
- Learn how to tackle the challenges of bootstraping your business while working your day job, at Entrepreneur.com.
- Great piece from CBS News about how the American Dream can’t be achieved by dreaming. You’ll only achieve it by doing.
- Maximize your time and income by connecting with these these two types of people, says MediaJobsDaily. Smart!
- Mashable offers tips for how non-profit organizations can network and collaborate online, forming deep connections with each other and the communities they serve.
- Don’t limit yourself to traditional job descriptors, says Brazen Life’s Lacey Mason. Go for a witty job title! (I call myself Innovator-in-Chief.)
- Finally, I wrote a post for Mashable this week about how to write, launch and sell your informational ebook. Includes lots of lessons I’ve learned so far.
Have a great long weekend!