Looking for a few good reads this weekend? Check out these links:
- Chris Brogan offers a great reminder for those of us who feel we’ve got too much going on — you’re not as busy as you think.
- It’s possible to network without networking, according to author Nathan Bransford. You just have to build something!
- Struggle with asking the right questions? Penelope Trunk shares how to ask smart questions, a crucial skill regardless of what career you want.
- Looking for the perfect gift for the savvy traveler in your life? Travel writer Kristin Luna has suggestions from travel essentials to camera accessories.
- And while we’re talking about gifts, freelance writer Mindy has a few gift ideas for writers on your holiday list.
- Ever considered a career in international development? Check out Heather Krasna’s overview of the field and the types of organizations out there.
- Finally, your must-read for this week: Funniest texts of the year, from Damn You Auto Correct (via Mashable). I promise it will be worth your while.
Enjoy the weekend!