It’s the first Friday of 2012!
It also happens to be… my birthday. As of today, I’m officially in my early-30s, which is rather terrifying.
Thankfully, I have plenty to look forward to this year: my sister’s wedding, launching my first digital course, traveling to Latin America, attending WDS for the first time, and best of all, and hanging out with YOU ALL!
Links to keep you busy this weekend:
- Have you resolved to get in shape this year? Great tips (know I need ‘em!) from Leo Babauta at Zenhabits on how to make fitness a habit.
- Advice from Sean Ogle on what it takes to become a slasher long-term. “They’re usually good writers,” he says.
- Exploring entreprenuership? Kissmetrics offers 101 resources for those of us who are building our own businesses in 2012.
- How much should an ebook should cost? Seth Godin’s complicated answer will make you think.
- Admittedly, I’m obsessed with self-improvement, which I’ve always assumed helped me succeed. But Jennifer Gresham explains why it could ruin my life.
- Check out this writer who’s being sued for his thousands of Twitter followers, via Mashable.
- Literary agent Janet Reid shares four questions you should answer if you’re writing non-fiction.
- Super helpful: If you’re self-employed and in need of health insurance, Kerry Hannon at Forbes shares how to find quality coverage at reasonable prices.
Finally, one of the startups I work with, Brazen Careerist, is offering a two-week bootcamp on How to Get a Job You Will Love. Figured a few of you might be interested.
See you here next week!