Looking for some weekend reading? I’ve got you covered:
- Creative badass Justine Musk shares a letter to the woman who thinks she wants to blog. Is that you?
- Did you start a blog and now want to jump ship? Over at Problogger, Kelly Kingman suggests you master the art of slow blogging.
- Learned a ton from this Mixergy interview with Nick O’Neill, founder of the massively popular AllFacebook.com. He shares some great tips for growing a huge blog.
- Sarah, a blogger chronicling her running journey, shares a concept we should all embrace: the importance of sticking your BUT out and learning to put your passions first.
- Things aren’t always black and white (that’d be too easy!), so entrepreneur Matt Chevy tell us how to embrace the blurry line between “hell yes” and “no.”
- I added a new blog to my Reader this week: Ramit Sethi’s I Will Teach You To Be Rich. His latest piece about how to stand out to hiring managers is right on.
- One of my IRL (In Real Life) friends Melanie asks, Are you seeing the people in front of you?
- Freelance writer Dana Sitar says you’ve got to act like big sh*t to get the job you want. So true!
Enjoy your weekend!