Happy Friday! Here are some weekend reads:
- What if we dropped the clutter and traveled empty-handed? Leo Babauta of Zen Habits fills us in.
- Gmail shares why a message goes to spam — helpful!
- Celebrities and public figures who publish cookbooks aren’t working alone. Check out Julia Moskin’s semi-expose piece about what it’s like to be a cookbook ghostwriter.
- When it comes to global health journalism, stories that matter aren’t always considered “news.”
- Absolutely love this beautiful post from blogger (and friend!) Ami Spencer about where openness leads.
- Want more comments on your blog? Try honesty, says Problogger.
- Not all sales are created equal, so From the Write Angle tells us how you can best support your author friends.
Enjoy the weekend!