Here’s what I’ve been reading this week:
- Got a boring life story? Joel Runyon tells us how to tell a better one.
- Does the word “deadline” make you cringe? Author Judy Hedlund Tells you how to embrace setting your own deadlines.
- Pat Flynn shares what he’d do differently if he could start his online business all over again.
- My friend and fellow Africa-lover Phil has written an interesting post about what it takes to get electricity in some parts of Africa.
- Life’s hurdles are actually opportunities for adventure, according to the passionate Amber Rae. Indeed, it’s all about your outlook.
- If you’re hoping to market a product online, writer Kelton Reid says be write about its benefits, not its features.
- Finally, I wrote a post for Problogger with tips on convincing editors to say “yes” to your guest post. It’s based off my work as editor of Brazen Life, so these are real mistakes that real writers make.
Enjoy your weekend!