I’m headed off the grid for the long weekend. If you can’t get outside, here are a few reads to keep you entertained:
- Should you leap into working for yourself or build your biz on the side first? From author Jonathan Fields.
- If you decide a side biz is the way to go, U.S. News reporter Kim Palmer offers some practical tips on her Alpha Consumer blog.
- Seth Godin asks, would you rather be judged or ignored? Even if you hate being judged, at least that means you’re being noticed.
- Defining your goals is the first step toward achieving them, says freelance writer Mindy Long.
- Teach yourself to live a contented life, recommends Leo Babauta at Zen Habits.
- Jen Gresham suggests five books every career changer should read.
Have a great weekend!