Hope you had a great week!
Let’s kick off August with these web gems:
- Four smart steps to landing a job in a new industry, from Ryan at BootstrapMyLife.
- Do you struggle with shifting between creative work and logistics work? Find out how to get creative things done with this post from 99u.
- LOVE this from Penelope Trunk: the best advice for 20-somethings: trust yourself.
- In this interview on Leaving Work Behind, Ruth Zive shares some great tips about launching and maintaining a successful freelance writing business.
- My eyes have been glued to the Olympics this past week! Dan Oshinsky uses the games as an example of why we should keep our eyes on the road and on our work – not on the competition.
- Finally, a post from The Huffington Post on how one bookstore is crowd-funding to survive.
Enjoy your weekend!