Before getting into this week’s reads, here’s a video on first world problems that will change how you think about today (via Joel Runyon’s Blog of Impossible Things):
- Don’t assume your reader is OK with a Kindle copy, and other insider tips about how to get book endorsements and reviews, from Claire Diaz-Ortiz.
- Sometimes you need to say no: Jessica Lawlor on how saying no can help you say yes.
- What a cool and inspiring list! 46 adventurers (including me!) share how travel has changed them and reveal their favorite spots, from Frayed Passport.
- Have you ever dreamed of working in China? India? Chile? Brazil? Leslie Forman is offering a month-long online course to help you transition to an international career… for FREE!
- Seth Godin says NOT to wait for all the facts before making a move. Instead, ask yourself: “Do I know enough to make a useful decision?” You probably do.
See you next week!