A few reads to keep you busy this weekend:
- Not a morning person? These five tips from Jessica Lawlor will help you fit in an evening workout.
- Barrett at Living for Monday says YOU are your only obstacle to making money. (Or, how to make $5,000 in five days without spending a dime.)
- Is figuring out how to work remotely on your bucket list? Susan at Travel Junkette breaks down what you need to know for doing it well from Nicaragua.
- Just keep writing, says Sarah Peck, and everything else will fall into place.
- Such a smart post on Brazen Careerist: figure out how to position your English major or whatever major for the job you actually want.
Enjoy your weekend!