Onto our weekend reads! Lots of goodies this week:
- Are you putting off writing your book? Over on Dana Sitar’s blog, Kelly Gurnett shows us how to commit. (Dana also has a new ebook out for writers searching for their path.)
- The best blogs for writers to read in 2013, from My Name is Not Bob. (Thanks for including me!)
- Do you think all job seekers should be blogging? Adam Britten says YES at The Digital Careerist.
- 13 reasons the future belongs to the writer, via Copyblogger.
- Date a girl who reads. Why? Because, according to Storylane, you deserve it.
- “What sticks with people is whether you did or didn’t FINISH the job when it mattered.” Be a finisher, says Ryan Ferrier.
- Serious email productivity tips from Zen Habits. (I wish I could say I followed all of these!)
- In a guest post on Location 180, Nomadic Matt shares how to write a book in the most distracting place on earth.
- Old sayings aside, what are you most likely to regret? Ben Casnocha weighs in.
- “Blogging isn’t so much about writing blog posts as juggling dozens of little odds and ends.” From Boost Blog Traffic, here are 58 tips for transforming your blog.
- Tom Ewer outlines his 5-step process for gaining 10,000 Twitter followers in one year.
Enjoy your weekend!