Can you believe it’s already March? We’re working our way through 2013! Are you making progress towards your goals?
Here’s some weekend reading to inspire you:
- Fantastic resource from Tom Ewer: 100 blogs you need in your life. I love how you can sort the blogs by category. And thanks, Tom, for including this blog!
- Carol at Make a Living Writing reflects on why it’s so hard to be a freelance writer. I found this blog via Tom’s list (above) and it’s the newest addition to my Google Reader.
- At Problogger, Jeff Foster predicts that blogs allowing guest posts will be penalized by Google in 2013 — but the best part of this post is really the tips for guest blogging.
- Is email taking over your life? Natalie at The Suitcase Entrepreneur lists three tips for reducing email madness. (I’m a Canned Responses fan, too!)
- Seth Godin weighs in on a question faced by many solopreneurs: should you work for free?
- At Brazen Careerist, you’ll find four things you need to know about working in social media.
Enjoy your weekend!