How to Create a Freakin’ Fabulous Social Media Strategy
Or maybe you’ve just started a consultant business and landed your first client, but you’re not sure how to turn all of your social media knowledge into an impressive strategy.
Or perhaps you’ve realized it’s finally time to figure out a plan for your own social media presence, so you can work toward your goals without spending all day online.
You’ve come to the right place.
How to Create a Freakin’ Fabulous Social Media Strategy will make you a hero with your boss, who will wonder how the heck you learned so much in a short period of time. It will help you wow your first client so they recommend you to others, catapulting you and your business toward success. And it will get you on track with your own personal online approach, saving you precious hours that you can then put toward projects you really care about.
Why I Created This Guide
I wrote How to Create a Freakin’ Fabulous Social Media Strategy for one reason, and one reason only: because readers asked for it. The same questions kept landing in my inbox, and they were all about HOW to create a strategy.
Some were high-level social media inquiries, while others really dug down into the nitty-gritty — which is why I came up with this 80+ pages of practical tips and actionable advice. And an overwhelming number of readers asked for a sample strategy… so that’s in the guide, too.
This guide will help you:
- Create a strategy document that will wow your clients or your boss, so they’ll refer you to their friends and you can continue to build your business
- Discover which social media platforms will give you the most bang for your buck, and which ones you’re better off abandoning
- Offer compelling, interesting content on your social media channels, even when you think you have nothing to say
- Execute your strategy like the pro that you are without spending all day online
And, of course, you’ll have access to a sample strategy so you can see exactly how to put your social media ideas into a comprehensible, actionable plan.
Still not totally convinced? You’ll make this investment back many times over when you land your next client and earn a bigger monthly paycheck than you thought possible, or advance up the ladder at your company because your boss is thrilled with the work you’ve done.
Become a social media hero for just $59
Here’s what some of my clients have said about my social media work:
I purchased Alexis’ new guide to help me prepare a proposal for my first social media client. I found it incredibly useful as it’s one of the very few step-by-step guides for creating a social media strategy out there. The client loved the proposal and we are now working together. Highly recommended.
~Keith McGuinness, marketing director
Alexis Grant is knowledgeable, on top of the most current trends, and extremely helpful. She brought me from having zero social media skills to where I have a solid understanding and am able to make practical application of varied social media tools. Thanks to Alexis, I now have a growing network, including more than 3,000 Twitter followers.
~Peggy Frezon, author of Dieting With My Dog
~Bruce Elfstrom, CEO of Overland Experts
Alexis’s guide is packed with her own experiences and advice, and links to plenty of other trustworthy resources that can help you along the way–not just during your first read-through, but as frequently as you want to review your skills and techniques.
~Lisa Rown, social media strategist
All my products come with a 100% money-back guarantee. That means if, for any reason, this guide doesn’t propel you toward your goals, all you have to do is email me and I’ll give you a refund. No questions asked.
Yup, it’s that easy.
And that means there’s no risk here for you! You either end up with a guide that helps you change your life, or you go back to the life you’re already living, no money lost.
(Guarantee valid for 60 days after purchase.)
Table of Contents
- My first strategy
- The key to success: tailor and tweak
3 Big Questions That Will Guide Your Approach
Big Question No. 1: What Are Your Goals?
Big Question No. 2: Where Are Your Readers?
- Where to build your community
Big Question No. 3: What Can You Offer?
- How Nicaraguan guides can shape your social media strategy
- Why offering free information should be the crux of your efforts
What to Say on Social Media
- Coming up with original ideas to share
- Sharing interesting content by others
- Slipping in the occasional promotion
- How to share your message
- Can you share the same updates on multiple channels?
More Essential Strategy Components
- Your competition
- Make it easy for your community to find you
- Take advantage of your already-existing community
A Common Mistake You Don’t Want to Make
Going Above and Beyond: Getting Creative with Extras
- Create a hashtag
- In-person events
- Target lists
What About Blogging?
- Why a blog should be part of your online strategy
- So what the heck should you blog about?
- Original content doesn’t have to be totally original
Executing Your Strategy
- Find a schedule that works for you
- But when’s the best time to post?
- Digital tools that will make your job easier
Tracking Your Progress
Your Own Freakin’ Fabulous Strategy
Social Media Strategy Checklist