Hope you’re as excited this week about your writing projects as I am! (And if not, let’s think about how we can get you there.)
Here are a few posts to inspire you over the weekend:
- What I learned from building five popular blogs, from DIYThemes’ Derek Halpern.
- Helpful post from Problogger about beating the social media monster — aka not getting overwhelmed with digital tasks.
- Rebecca Thorman at Kontrary explains the quickest way to a better career. Smart!
- Why freelancers should rent an office, from CBSMoneyWatch. I’d like to go this route if I can find an affordable desk in DC!
- CNNMoney ran a feature taking a look inside Harvard B-school’s new entrepreneurship program.
- Your biggest career decision is who you marry, says Penelope Trunk. True?
- Are language cops losing the war against wrongly used words? All us grammar nerds can relate to this piece from the BBC.
- Over at Mashable, Todd Wasserman takes on the question of whether you should combine your work and personal social media identities. This piece quotes me!
Enjoy your spring weekend!