Here’s your weekend reading:
- The Wall Street Journal says Twitter is the new resume. But then, you already knew that, right?
- Smart post by Scott Berkun for the Harvard Business Review on how WordPress thrives with a remote workforce.
- Elizabeth Seda shares one habit that will change your life — and it’s probably not what you think it is.
- “Busyness stymies accomplishment.” Why Cal Newport says that you can be busy or remarkable — but not both.
- Dani Shapiro weighs in on memoir; or, how art gives form to our messy lives.
- Finally, a fun personal essay on NPR by Elise Hu, who’s teaching her new daughter to speak Chinese.
Enjoy your weekend!