Here are a few links to get you thinking:
- Enjoyed this post from my Brazen colleague Whitney Parker, who shares her fashion consulting experience with CakeStyle. I, too, am not a shopper — Might have to give this a try!
- Joanna Penn at The Creative Penn has re-released her Author 2.0 blueprint, a guide about how to write, publish and market your book. It’s free, so can’t hurt to take a look!
- Us writers are always complaining about how many horrible books have managed to get published. Now GalleyCat feeds into that with a list of 10 bestselling books with more than 80 one-star reviews.
- This is so cool: Audiobooks.com has launched a Spotify for books. Pay a monthly fee and receive access to its library of 11,000 audio books.
- If you’re going to stop sitting around and start doing, you’ve got to surround yourself with doers, Joel Runyon says. So true!
- Check out how traveler Katie Aune reduced her spending and saved enough cash for her career break.
- Incorrect use of the apostrophe is this editor’s pet peeve. Thankfully, author Terry Odell reminds us how to use the “humble apostrophe” correctly.
See you Monday!