Writers’ Roundup: January 28
January 28, 2011
It’s that time of the week again!
Links to keep you busy this weekend:
- To increase your writing income, the Writing Coach tell us how to eliminate distractions. This is a new blog I stumbled upon recently, and it’s worth a browse.
- Some good ideas in this short video on pitching travel pieces for publication. Brought to us by Write to Travel.
- This Slate piece cracked me up — Two spaces after a period: Why you should never, ever do it. (Admittedly, it drives me crazy as an editor when I have to eliminate a space after every period.)
- “If it's your life dream, you don't need me or anyone else to make it come true,” says author Chris Guillebeau.
- Finally, a first-timer in this round-up, the Memory Writers Network. Some fantastic memoir resources on this blog.