Between my soon-to-launch guide, potential new clients and other projects, I’m swamped — in a good way. But I still took a few minutes to give you a heads up on great links from this week:
- This Forbes piece argues for rethinking the risk of entrepreneurship.
- I’ve been following this woman’s quest to get pregnant for years, and this week she had good news to share. I’m officially that crazy blog follower who cries for someone they only “know” online!
- Travel Writing 2.0 brings us tips from travel editors on getting published.
- Should you really quit your job in a down economy? Mashable answers that tough question.
- Love this piece from Brazen Life contributor Emilie Wapnick — Specialization is Overrated: Why You’ll Benefit from Being Kinda Good at Many Things. Emilie also launched an ebook this week that you might be interested in: Renaissance Business, about how to build a business off your many interests.
- How to survive your first product launch, from Men With Pens. The whole ignoring your life thing? Yeah, I’m doing that right now.
- In case you’re venturing into Google+, here’s how one writer (Ev Bogue) organizes circles there.