If you were hit by Nemo, I hope you’ve dug out by now!
Even if there’s no snow in your town, you can still cozy up this weekend with these finds:
- “Stop watching TV and write something!” Good advice from Joanna at The Creative Penn on how to create a daily writing habit.
- In this participative culture, it can sometimes be scary to press publish. But Thursday Bram says to do it anyway.
- Over on The Renegade Writer, Dana Sitar lists 5 digital products you can launch with your writing skills.
- Have you outlined your earning strategy for the next year? Laura Simms has; here’s how she’s planning on doubling her income.
- Seth Godin charts the rollercoaster of shipping a book — which can also be applied to the process of writing one!
- Ever use Google Calendar as your editorial calendar? This post from Amy Porterfield caught my eye because this is exactly how I organize a posting schedule for Brazen Careerist!
Enjoy your weekend!