Writers’ Roundup: December 2
December 2, 2011
Can you believe it’s December already?
Get your weekend off to a good start with these great links:
- Overindulge over the holidays? Leo Babauta at Zen Habits encourages us to stop feeling guilty about yesterday’s actions and get back on track today.
- Soon-to-be-parents: Are you using Google to narrow down your list of potential baby names? Enjoyed this piece from The New York Times.
- Always worry about turning off your celly before a live performance? In hopes of gathering a younger audience, a theater in Washington State will allow the use of smartphones.
- If you’ve ever considered traveling in Cuba, check out this post from Chris Guillebeau. (Warning: It may stir up that travel bug.)
- Rules may be meant to be broken, but Matt Cheuvront explains why they can also be good for us.
Have a great weekend!